Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,711   Posts: 1,548,676   Online: 1142

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Leica Catalog signed by the President of Leica

Leica Catalog 2007 signed by the President of Leica. $10 including shipping to US address.

This is the 2007 complete catalog called "Leica. The Program". It is signed by Dr. Kaufmann. "To true Leica fan, Dr. Kaufmann". This catalog is a complete review of Leica products using 8.25 x 11 inches. 136 pages. It includes technical specifications on all the products. The sections are:
    About Leica
    Leica optics
    M–System
    R–System
    Compact Cameras
    Projectors
    Binoculars
    Spotting Scopes
    Digital Imaging

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

Books to US adresses are via MEDIA MAIL, USA only. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Leica.jpg   Leica1.jpg   Leica2.jpg   Leica3.jpg   Leica4.jpg  

Leica5.jpg   Leica6.jpg   Leica8.jpg   Leica7.jpg   Leica9.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin