Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,983   Online: 1050

Shooter
    35mm

Rangfinder, Rollei, Hasselblad Fit Filters and Close Up Lenses - Hard to Find Items

43.5mm closeup lens for the the Olympus Pen EE-2, EES-2, Trip 35, and 35 RC (and maybe other models). This is designed to be used at a distance of 30cm. It is made by Olympus and appears to be little-used, if not new. Rare item. In original packing and case with data sheet. Price: $40 plus shipping

43.5mm X1 green filter for Olympus Pen EE-2, EES-2, Trip 35, and 35 RC (and maybe other models). Made in Japan and hard to find these days. New in original packing and case with data sheet. $15 plus shipping

43.5mm Sky 1A filter for the Olympus Pen EE-2, EES-2, Trip 35, and 35 RC (and maybe other models). Made in Japan and hard to find these days. New in original packing and case with data sheet. $10 plus shipping

*SOLD* 40.5mm ND-3 neutral density filter. Fits a number of popular rangefinder lenses. Made in Japan and hard to find these days. New in original packing and case with data sheet. $10 plus shipping

Bayonet-1 (AKA Bay-1or B30) X1 green filter for TLR's. Fits most TLR models (ask if in doubt). Made in Japan and hard to find these days. New in original packing and case with data sheet. $6 plus shipping

B50 green X1 filter for classic Hasselblad lenses. Made in Japan and multicoated. New in original packing and case with data sheet. $8 plus shipping

B50 Sky 1A filter for classic Hasselblad lenses. Made in Japan. New in original packing and case with data sheet. $8 plus shipping

B50 to 58mm step ring. Made in Japan. Nice quality. New and boxed. $6 plus shipping

B50 to 62mm step ring. Made in Japan. Nice quality. New and boxed. $6 plus shipping

I take PayPal, checks, cash, or money orders in payment and I ship to most places.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails om-penstuff.JPG   nd3-40.5mm.JPG   b50-stuff.JPG   x1.JPG  
    Last edited by davela; 10-19-2013 at 11:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Do any of these fit a yashica 44LM? That's the TLR that takes 127 film NOT 120

Thanks

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin