Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,877   Online: 992

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Wista Rittreck 4x5, 5x7 back and Linhof Adaptor Lensboard

Wista Rittreck 5x7, Refurbished w/4x5 back
    $395 or best reasonable offer

5x7 Rittreck back, refurbished
    $225 or best reasonable offer

Rittreck to Linhof adaptor lensboard
    $95 or best reasonable offer

Please Note: I wait until PayPal funds transfer into my bank account before shipping. This usually takes about 3 days.

The camera:

This is a well-used but functionally intact Wista Rittreck 5x7 body with a 4x5 back, complete with Wista fresnel.

New bellows and new flocking all around. Approximately 17" extension total, and you should be able to focus a 75mm lens on a flat board, if I recall correctly.

Front rise, base tilt and swing; rear tilt, swing and shift. The back can revolve 360 degrees and has ground glass and fresnel. The camera is functionally excellent.

The new bellows is of a sturdy leatherette material, light-tight and should last a long time with proper care.

The back is not an international back, but does revolve 360 degrees. The ground glass panel is removable.

Camera weighs about 9 lbs 2 oz, so expect 10-1/2 lbs shipping weight from 90027. Priority Mail preferred, but UPS if you request it.

The 5x7 Back:

I bought this back from a gentleman in Japan. It was dirty and needed new flocking. I've given it a thorough cleaning and put new flocking on it. It has its focusing hood and everything is in excellent condition.

The ground glass broke while in transit, but I've left it installed because each piece is supported on three sides, and it's really nice ground glass and fully functional as is.

The back weighs in at 2 lbs 4 oz, so figure about 3-1/2 pounds shipping weight from 90027.

The Adaptor Lensboard:

This is a piece of original Rittreck equipment which allows one to use a Linhof lensboard on the camera. The Linhof lensboards are a lot easier to get -- both originals and after-market (lots less expensive!) -- so this is a great find, considering that Rittreck lensboards are a bit rare these days and you usually have to get them from Japan.

Lightly used, works perfectly, no functional flaws.

Weighs about 4 oz., so figure about a pound shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

The camera:

The 5x7 Back:

The Adaptor Lensboard:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent to you sir.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ALL SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin