Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,097   Online: 908

Shooter
    35mm Pan

Kodak Retina IIIc

Kodak Retina IIIc (3 small c)
    Bought this camera little bit more than year ago. Used it for 2 rolls of film with 50mm lens. Had it completely CLA by top Vancouver camera technician after first roll and now I have let it go. Reason, I have so many more different cameras I would like to use. Right now Retina is not interesting for me. I have been extremely happy with results I got from my second roll. You can see pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2698328...7635491384433/

No imperfections in the glass at all beside few specs of dust here and there between lens elements.

What is included in this kit:
    Kodak Retina IIIc with Retina Xenon C- f2/50mm Schneider lens with carry case. In perfect shape, recently CLA. Only sigh of use are few marks on the top of the body, most likely from Kodak viewfinder.
    5.6/35mm Retina Curtar Xenon C Schneider lens in bubble case (uses the same filter sizeas 50mm)
    4/80mm Retina Longar Xenon C Schneider lens+58mm Waltz yellow filter, in bubble case (cracked and glued by previous owner)
    Original Kodak accessories box with lens hoods for 35 and 50mm lenses + 3 filters (Original Kodak Skylight, UV?-OL and yellow filter -1L)
    Original Instruction manual
    Leather Camera bag is in poor shape
    Flash bulbs unit- collapsible, original cable is partially melted, with original battery in it and Toshiba instruction manual. Original sync cable is partially melted. For display only, unless you are handy with soldering iron and you desperate need to use flash bulbs. But very cute, decorative, handy and adjustable unit.

Local pick up preferred (in Vancouver, Canada)
    Will ship if necessary!
    You will pay actual shipping charges by Canada post.

Payment by Paypal
    Donation to APUG 3%

To check my feedbacks on Ebay - please use: gorbasphoto

Asking Price $250 + shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC0736.jpg   _DSC0732.jpg   _DSC0746.jpg   _DSC0742.jpg   _DSC0744.jpg  

Last edited by gorbas; 10-23-2013 at 11:55 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: missing link

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Thank you Guys! It's SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin