Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,307   Online: 903

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Really ultimately cool 35mm developing tank

No, seriously, you need this. If you like complex things, if you love German ingenuity, if you think Agfa did everything right the first time, this developing tank is for you.

It is a daylight loading and film developing tank. It can handle metal cassettes made by Leica, Zeiss and others. It has a built in thermometer, and it has, so far as I can tell, NEVER BEEN USED.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dev tank.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	246.6 KB 
ID:	76055

A virgin developing tank. It comes complete with original box, original instruction sheet, original new developing tank "smell," or is that just dust? No clue. Seriously, it is super clean, super lovely.

I've never used it. Someone gave it to me, I've never had the energy to try to figure it out, but it really is cool. Sadly, I have cool up the wazoo, need room for more. My loss is your gain.

$35 and I pay the shipping? First money paypal to summicron12000@yahoo takes it, with my compliments and a free extra just for being cool. What will it be? You gotta buy to find out.

Thanks

Charlie Trentelman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sent money, thanks, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sold American!

Shooter
    35mm
    I have one I got in the late '50s or early '60s that I think is a later version. You need to keep the film moving back and forth and remember not to tighten it down. I often used it with a monobath for quick and dirty processing in the field.

Shooter
    35mm
    Wow, you're right. That thing is cool!

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agfa made several daylight-loading tanks.

Out of memory I would say they made two for type 135 (this one being the superior one) and one for type 120.

The problem I encountered with some samples is the deterioration of the rubber parts. Especially the sealings should be checked thoroughly before using for processing.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have one of these and it is the easiest tank i have used so far. It loads the film and cuts it loose from the cassette. And yes, you must continuously turn the knob but not back and forth, you jerk it a little. Works excellent!

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That back and forth turning is the way to handle the smaller version. It works without reel and the film is not cut-off the cassette spool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    These are pretty nifty. I picked up one a couple months ago and loaded it up with a roll to process. Once day I'll have time to actually sit down and process that roll.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SRT-102 | XD-5 | XD-11 | XE-7 | Hi-Matic 9 | Hi-Matic 11 | Sears 35RF | Minolta 5D | Sony A300 | Mamiya C220 | Bronica SQ-a | Yashica YK | Minolta Maxxum 7000 | Pentax K1000 | Speed Graphic 23

http://blisslars.tumblr.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin