Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,891   Online: 1016

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Graflex Bag Mags, 4 by 5 and 3 1/4 by 4 1/4

Two of these things that need to find a better home than mine.

The 4 by 5 (or 5 by 4, whichever you prefer) is pretty well used but all the septums are there, the leather is tight, you can clap it on your graflex today and snap off a quick 12 images, assuming you can manipulate the septums inside that bag quickly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graflex3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	76197

The 3 1/4 by 4 1/4, on the other hand, is brand new, never used, untouched new old stock, complete in its box with the owner's manual and a little warning slip of paper still there, just like the day it left the camera shop for it's original price of $14.50 (written in pencil on the side of the box).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graflex2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	76198Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graflex1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	262.4 KB 
ID:	76199

I have no clue what the current value of these things is, so how about $60 to my paypal account and I mail them to you, no muss, no fuss, no funny stuff. I'll even throw in a freebie of my choice from the "this stuff's gotta go" box as an added attraction.

My personal email AND paypal address is summicron12000@yahoo.com. First money get them.

Thanks

Charlie Trentelman
    Ogden Utah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sale pending.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin