Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,906   Posts: 1,521,418   Online: 1022

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS J&CPro 100 4x5 film Expired 2006

For Sale: J&C Pro 100 4x5 film. Expired 2006
    6 unopened packages of 25 sheets each. 1 opened (by me) package containing 20 sheets.

I bought this on APUG recently. The seller said it had been kept refrigerated. I opened one pack. I used 4 sheets to do an N development test and pulled one extra sheet out to watch how long it took to clear in fixer (less than 1 minute). The film appears to have little or no age fog (to my eyes). I rated it at 50 ISO and my N time based on 4 sheets in Pyrocat HD 1+1+100 with BTZS style development was 10 minutes at 72 degrees. The film developed a nice brown stain typical of Pyrocat HD negatives.

Why am I selling it? One of the the 4 sheets I developed had a coating defect. A line across the top of the frame. The other 3 sheets were fine... Simply put, that made me nervous. I am selling the film for what I have in it and also selling it AS IS.

$10 per unopened package of 25 sheets. $8 for the opened package containing 20 sheets. Shipping will be at cost to your USA ONLY address.

I ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS ONLY.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nibbles but no one has spoken for it yet. Shipping will be $10 in the first 48 (USA).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin