Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,680   Online: 756

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Oodles of stuff.....

Oodles of stuff...

My general policy when I sell things on forums is to put a stupid price on it and sell it fast, so if you snooze you lose!

Paypal only, prefer to sell it to US only, sold as is, what you see is what you get. Any dust you see in the photos is included for free! I will combine shipping. If you buy a ton of stuff I may even throw it in! Prefer email to gear at patrickjames net and I will email the Paypal info.

If you no longer see the pictures, that means the item is sold. If the item is still here it is still up for grabs no matter how many people claim to send a pm....

On to the show!

Enlarging lenses-

Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm 2.8. Has a switch for click stops/no click stops. Very clean. $35 +$6 shipping

Computar DL 50mm 2.8. This lens has some coating marks on the front. Very sharp lens regardless, even wide open. $15 +$6 ship

Last edited by Patrick Robert James; 10-29-2013 at 10:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Beseler 4x4 lens boards. One has the light pipe thing and one is plain. Both are 39mm no thread. $10 for both +5 ship

Bestwell Microsight 25x grain focuser. Great shape. Comes with both caps. Matches my Micromega perfectly! $25 +$8 shipping

Ilford below the lens Multigrade filters and Kodak Multigrade filters (older set) . $20 +8 ship for the both.

Last edited by Patrick Robert James; 10-29-2013 at 09:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Alden 74 bulk film loader. $12 +6 ship

Bunch of old 4x5 film, roughly 95 sheets. Kodak Commercial film 6127 '74 still sealed, Kodak Royal Pan Film no date still sealed, Kodak infrared about 14 sheets '92, Kodak Super Panchro Press Type B, 2 boxes. One box has about 10-15 sheets. Other box is open, but film is still sealed. '52 & '56. I always wanted to shoot these films for fun, but I have never gotten around to it. Such is life. Goes without saying there are no guarantees with this film but should be fun to shoot. $30 +$8 shipping

Konica Infrared 120 Expired '94 7 rolls. I used to love this stuff then one day I just stopped shooting it. I bought this new from Helix back in the 90's. Been in the freezer until recently, but I can't guarantee it of course. Haven't shot it for many years. I know I could get a ton for it on ebay, but ebay is a drag. $50 plus $6 shipping

Book of Pyro, Gorden Hutchings. The classic. Some wear of course. $20 plus $3 shipping (media mail)

Canon Speedlite 550ex. Used but not abused. Actually it is in nice shape. Includes the case, stand and manual. These seem to sell for at least $125 on ebay, so let's call it $120 +$8 shipping. Check out the following battery pack too.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Canon Compact Battery Pack E. This takes 6 AA batteries and plugs into flashes like the 550EX to make the recharge superfast. Lasts all day too. $20 +$5 shipping

After listing this, I am going to go have a cocktail....

Remember, you snooze you lose!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    PM sent on anti Newton glass holder....
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent for infrared. Both 4x5 and 120.
    Last edited by haslguitar; 10-29-2013 at 07:35 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: I apparently can't spell.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Oodles of stuff.....

Sending PM ahhh!

4x5 film and 35mm bulk loader

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 10-29-2013 at 08:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PMed for the developing tank.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    pm sent for Schneider Componon-S 50mm 2.8

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where did the soft focus attachment thing go? I wanted it...

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin