Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,873   Posts: 1,520,142   Online: 908

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Zoerk (Zork) Panoramic Shift Adapter Hasselblad to Canon with L plate

For sale is my Zoerk Panoramic shift adapter. It allows Hasselblad lenses to be mounted on canon cameras. It allows 20mm of shift. With this version, the L plate connects to the tripod, allowing the camera to be shifted, rather than the lens, allowing easy parallax free stitches. you can make horizontal stitches of 76mm x 24mm or horizontal stitches of 64 x 36 mm stitches. It worked very well with the Hasselblad 50mm and 80mm lenses that I have used. The adapter is in excellent condition, with light signs of use, as shown in the photos. if you are not happy for any reason, please notify me within 14 days and return it to me in the same condition it was sent by insured tracked post and I will refund the purchase price, less shipping. I am asking for £290 ono plus shipping. It would cost about £600 new. I will pay the first 3% of Paypal. Shipping by Special delivery within the UK will be £10. Shipping outside the UK will be by Royal Mail Airsure or international signed for (whichever is available) and at cost (approximately £20.). I have sold a lot of equipment on APUG and can refer you to positive feedback. Regards David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoerk PSA 1.jpg   Zoerk PSA 2.jpg   Zoerk PSA 3.JPG   Zoerk PSA 4.JPG  

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It has a Canon EF Mount. But other mounts are still available.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Zoerk (Zork) Panoramic Shift Adapter Hasselblad to Canon with L plate

Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin