Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,580   Online: 1075

Shooter
    4x5 Format

“Photo-Lab Index” ©1974

“Photo-Lab Index” ©1974.
    Published by Morgan and Morgan. Updates are up to1974 so it's an excellent reference. The Cumulative Formulary of Standard Recommended Photographic Procedures.
    Page-for-page this book has more data on photographic materials and processes than any other book ever published. It is just amazing in its breadth and completeness covering essentially all the major and even some minor photographic manufacturers including: Agfa –Gevaert, DuPont, Eastman Kodak, GAF, Ilford, 3M, Polaroid, Acufine, Edwal Scientific, Ethol, Fuji, H&W Control, Unicolor.
    There is also a sections on photographic optics, lighting and exposure, printing, weights and measures, and cinematography data.
    It is in very good condition no writing or other damage.

$30 including shipping to USA address

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

Books to US adresses are via MEDIA MAIL, USA only. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Photo-Lab Index ©1974 some more information.

I am attaching some pictures of the Photolab Index. For those APUGers that are not familiar with it you can see it is a HUGE date file. The pages are over THREE INCHES THICK. It has data from all the major and most of the minor manufacturers of photographic materials. It also has sections that with manufacturer's supplied information on how to use the various photographic materials and chemicals.

It has more information about films, papers and photo-chemicals than you will find anywhere else. Certainly a unique book that is no longer available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PLIcover.jpg   100_5532.JPG   100_5533.JPG   PLI3-01.jpg   PLIdev.jpg  

100_5536.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    GONE! Thanks again APUG.

APUG readers should be on the look out for these. They have the most accurate data that you will find and it is very comprehensive. Surely the best source for photographic technical data.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin