Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,512   Online: 1011

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Late model 4x5 Sinar F2 system

All items are in very good to excellent condition.

The items for sale are described below.

PLEASE NOTE, THE TRIPOD, LENS AND TECHNIKA ADAPTER SHOWN IN THE PICTURES LINKED BELOW
    ARE NOT PART OF THIS SALE.

You can download pictures here:

http://www.hightail.com/download/OGhmaUNNckl5UkZYd3NUQw

The ONLY items for sale are:
    Late model Sinar 4x5 F2, inependent movements on the back (and front), including a black 12" base rail with black end caps and a rail clamp.

A Maxwell Focusig Screen, HI-LUX Brilliant Matte 4.7 Plus w/Grid, square corners, this is amazingling bright and was $464, never used

Long bellows (about 23-24"); never used bag bellows

Sinar Pan Tilt head

bino focusing hood, that attaches to the back for focusing, not sure what it's really called.

Extra rails:
    3 6" black rails (one has a silver end cap, one has a black end cap, one does not have an end cap)

1 18" rails, one is black with a silver end cap, the other is silver with a silver end cap

a 12" black rail with a silver end cap

Extras:
    are dirlled for a Copal #3, and 1 is drilled for a Copal #1

a second back, standard bellows and 2 Sinar focusing screens

5 clone lens boards; 4 are dirlled for a Copal #3, and 1 is drilled for a Copal #1

$1500 + shipping which I estimate will be about $50. USA shipping only.

Please contact me at tpbihm@gmail.com
    719-648-2515

Shooter
    Large Format
    I assume you are not willing to sell individual pieces? If by chance you are, what is the price for the pan tilt head?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin