Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,759   Online: 866

Shooter
    Multi Format

Burke and James 5x7 camera with 4x5 back, extras, excellent operating condition.

I bought this on APUG not too long ago with the intention of re-finishing it into a wood grained masterpiece. Unfortunately I haven't found the time yet and more recently I bought a 4x5 which I am expecting early next week. So I'm going to sell this for close to what I paid for it. It is in great condition with light tight and nice looking bellows, smooth operations of all movements. The back is a 4x5 reduced back on this 5x7 camera and takes 4x5 holders and other accessories. The back comes off and rotates for horizontal/vertical aspects. This will not come with the lens or lens board shown mounted, it WILL come with the original lens board shown in the picture with the film holders, the lens board hole is about 3" in diameter and is meant to accept the older vintage lenses and shutters, I don't know anything about that aspect of this but the front also accepts regular lens boards and they can be purchased on the 'bay. the one shown with the lens on it was about $12.00 with a #1 hole pre-drilled in it. The camera, including the grey lens board shown in the separate picture, will be $190.00 shipped in the USA, including fees.

As far as the picture with the film holders. I have 4 - 5x7 film holders, 2 are wooden and one of these has interior holders for 4x5 as shown, it's the opened one, very kool. I also have 5 - 4x5 holders as shown. The holders can be included for an additional cost, just let me know what you want. Remember the camera only takes 4x5 with the included back. You can look on the auction site for a 5x7 back to show up or make your own. I'm thinking about $8.00 each for the 4x5 holders and $15.00 each for the 5x7 holders if bought with the camera.

You can PM me here for more information or a package price or contact me on email (also my paypal) at nanthor@hotmail.com. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

P.S. The black spots on the front of the camera and the grey lens board are from leftover gaffer's tape and should come off easily with some goof-off. Also, in the picture showing the base of the camera extension (camera folded up) it looks like there is a crack in the bottom, this is only the paint scratched in that area, there are no cracks in the camera.

Also, I'd like to take this occasion to remind medium format lovers that I have an ad on APUG for some Bronica SQ-A gear, lowering the prices to VERY good deals and hope the gear finds a new home soon. Here's the link:http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ml#post1565228
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x5contaxTsale 002.JPG   4x5contaxTsale 003.JPG   4x5contaxTsale 001.JPG   4x5contaxTsale 006.JPG   4x5contaxTsale 009.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 11-09-2013 at 04:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This camera has been sold, thank you, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin