Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,229   Posts: 1,532,837   Online: 957

Shooter
    Medium Format

Horseman Professional Topcor P.S 10.5 cm f3.5

I picked this lens up with a camera that I purchased. It is a Tokyo Kogaku Professional Topcor P.S 10.5 cm f3.5. From what I understand this lens covers 6x9 but will not cover 4x5. The glass is clean and clear, anything in the photos is dust.

The lens is in a Seikosha SLV shutter mounted on a small 3.5 inch lens board that I believe is for a Horseman camera. The shutter is STIFF to cock and definitely feels like it could use some lubrication but it fires smoothly on all speeds and sounds accurate. Aperture works fine. The flash sync is wired into the lens board.

The lens came with three Kenko 40.5mm filters, an L39 (UV filter) and a PX2 and PX3 (close-up). I will include those in the sale as well.

Based on recent eBay sales I am pricing this to sell at $150 but offers considered. $25 shipping in Canada or the US, others can contact me for an estimate.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here are the pics, sorry these are taken on a really old digital P&S but it's all I have right now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled shoot-Nov-09-2013__0009.jpg   untitled shoot-Nov-09-2013__0009-2.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    One of these is listed on keh.com for $149 in BGN condition. I'd say mine is in that condition just because of the stiff shutter cocking lever, the lens itself is EX. So I'll drop my asking price to $100 + shipping. Now that's a bargain!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still available!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bumped!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin