Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,777   Online: 1056

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Large Tamrac Bag

Couldn't find the model on any of the tags, but configuration and dimensions match the Tamrac 608 / Pro System 8. I think it's an earlier version of that model. Made in USA (per tag). Came to me with a purchase of other "stuff" I wanted; too big for my needs.

Excellent condition, no rips or tears. Zippers and snaps are fine. A bit of fraying on the back edge where it would rub against you. No odors and pretty clean.

$40 plus actual shipping. Shipping weight is 4 lbs and ships from zip 56465.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tamrac bag 1.jpg   tamrac bag 2.jpg   tamrac bag 3.jpg   tamrac bag 4.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It is a Model 828 World Correspondent 8. I have two of them! It is an updated version of the original Correspondent 8 (model 428) with padded sides and adjustable dividers with lens-bride. The original Correspondent 8 was like a Nylon copy of the Domke F2 with unpadded sides and a four-compartment insert.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe you are correct!!

Not much I could find online on the 828, but this matches exactly. Mine even has the little pullout pouch on the front flap.

Mine has the following inserts:
    - 3 "bridge" type inserts that go front to back
    - 2 inserts that form a shelf at each end of the bag
    - 2 short inserts that divide the 2 sections in the center
    Does that match yours?
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending funds.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin