Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,984   Posts: 1,633,048   Online: 820

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ok, now I'm thinking...

Anyone want to buy my 16x20 Calumet?
    Last edited by KennyMark; 11-23-2013 at 08:59 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Recent decision...
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I bought my 20X24 inch washer from a small company in Arizona I believe. It was several years ago, so I am a bit fuzzy about all the details, but I do remember that the shipping was not prohibitive. They are big and bulky and they do weigh quite a bit, but I can carry it around by myself. It does a great job on everything from 8X10 through 20X24 inch prints. Since I live in Canada, I can just imagines the people at customs trying to figure out what that puppy was. I would go for this one in a heartbeat if I didn't already have one. Don

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to try to sell my 16x20 Calumet washer in order to finance part of this purchase. If someone else beats me to it, so be it. PM coming.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is this still available?? Would be willing to pay shipping...
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin