Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,346   Online: 870

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format

20x24 print washer

I have a 20x24 homemade vertical 15 slot print washer.
    I works great, no leaks last time I used it (two months ago).
    It is 29" long, 19" wide and 25" high.
    $100 or best offer.
    This is for local pickup only, I live in the Seattle area.
    I am willing to "meet" half way to deliver.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_8162.jpg   DSC_8164.jpg   DSC_8165.jpg  
    Michael

"I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hallo

where is the middle between vienna and seattle.
    newfoundland i think.
    is that ok for you

i wish i would live nearer to your home.

regards

thomas

ps sorry for kidding around a little bit
    --------------------------------------------------
    vfdkv (259)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Really nice print washer. I'd buy it if you'd ship it to New York, but I understand if you won't. Have you considered sharing (or selling) your plans for it? It's clearly an elegant and beautifully crafted hunk of plastic. Hats off.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sdotkling View Post
    Really nice print washer. I'd buy it if you'd ship it to New York, but I understand if you won't. Have you considered sharing (or selling) your plans for it? It's clearly an elegant and beautifully crafted hunk of plastic. Hats off.
    Unfortunately, I bought it second hand. It is well designed and well built.
    I am afraid it cost a small fortune to ship.
    Michael

"I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Large Format
    No interest?
    I would hate to have to scrap it!
    Michael

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am interested and I would love to have it. I am in Los Angeles, which is a heck of drive. How much does the thing weigh?

Thanks,
    Bruce

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Large Format
    I will get a estimate for shipping and let you know.
    Thanks for the interest, I want it to go to a good home!
    Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd be interested if you are willing to ship, also.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I got a quote to ship to LA, Michigan and Texas, it was the same within a couple dollars. To pack and ship is $300.
    If anyone is interested at that price point let me know. I am flexible on this, I want it to to a good home.
    Michael

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin