Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,941   Posts: 1,585,728   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Long-rail Calumet 4x5 camera w/ lensboard(s), darkcloth, case + compendium hood

THIS IS FOR PICK-UP ONLY
    NO SHIPPING

Great little(well minus the length of the rail) 4x5 camera. Very nice setup for the experienced shooter or novice alike. Very intuitive controls/design, and it's certainly a "no muss, no fuss" camera. Straightforward and to the point.

This is the LONG rail version, FYI.

Last time I used it(approx 9mo ago) IN FULL SUNLIGHT, bellows proved to be light-tight, I don't have any reason to think they'd be otherwise now.
    Selling because I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. It needs a new home !

Comes w/ everything shown in the pictures, below.

$140 CASH, pick-up only.
    I'm willing to meet-up part-way if you're driving from afar, as long as the mileage isn't too bad.

thx,
    Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails calumet4x5_1.jpg   calumet4x5_2.jpg   calumet4x5_3.jpg   calumet4x5_4.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What part of L.A. are you located?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SOLD locally(c-list)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin