Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,745   Online: 1059

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS - Tiny Jamin/Darlot Petzval for 2x3 sized camera

Okay, I bought this recently from Whiteymorange on here. This little Jamin/Darlot petzval lens (1860's) would have been awesome on my Hasselblad 201f, but the lens goes too far into the throat of the camera for infinity focus and hits the mirror. I thought it might have been a good fit for it, but alas it was not. So it has to go versus clutter up my basement. I would like what i have into it which is $150 shipped in the US only. The lens will cover up to 2x3 format well with some minimal vignetting. As Whitey mentioned, when the lens is unscrewed out of the flange, the rear threads do screw into a Polaroid/prontor press shutter I have, which may provide some options on a small view camera? The lenses are clear, clean, scratch, and fungus free. Maybe a few wisps as with any lens of this age. The focusing wheel, and gear is not on it, but friction focus seems to work well. The lens also has one genuine waterhouse stop, and a flange. I have since taken the lens off the lens board, (lens board is cracked) but I will ship it if you need it?? Again $150 shipped in the US. Here are some pictures...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	363.4 KB 
ID:	76833. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	55 
Size:	396.9 KB 
ID:	76834. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	54 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	76835
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin