Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,930   Online: 825

Shooter
    35mm

FDn 50mm f1.2 and Tokina (FD Mount) 300mm f5.6 Ė 50/1.2 and 300/5.6

My conditions: For items which donít include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (To Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices donít reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

FDn 50/1.2 - $240 Shipped
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust.
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil but does show some wear
    Focus: Smooth throughout the entire range
    Cosmetics: Very nice, no spots of paint loss that I notice. However, the side of the mounting ring is engraved with the original ownerís name, home town and phone number (I donít know why people do that to lenses like this, Iíd be asking $300 + shipping if this wasnít on there). His name is also on the back of the mounting ring (he went all out)
    Accessories: Comes with original box, rear cap and a B+W UV filter for the front (no front cap)
    Note: I sold this lens and then had it returned to me once already because the buyer couldnít get the lens to stop down (using an FD to NEX adapter). The aperture works fine when used on my Canon FT (FD mount camera). In addition, I pressed the little button on the back, rotated the bayonet and then used the rear lever to stop down the aperture. Iím not sure if it was user error on the original ownerís part, an adapter not made for FDn lenses (the back of FDn leses is a little different than FD lenses) or if there is actually something wrong with the lens (even though I can make it work). However, Iím selling the lens AS IS so if you canít get the aperture to work than youíre stuck with it.

Tokina (FD Mount) 300/5.6 - $60 Shipped
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and minimal wear
    Focus: Smooth throughout the entire range
    Cosmetics: Slight paint loss on the aperture ring. This one is engraved on the lens barrel, behind the slide out hood (see the pictures) and on the back of the rear mount
    Accessories: Rear cap and Optex skylight filter (no front cap)

Pictures

50/1.2

300/5.6

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin