Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,997   Posts: 1,524,303   Online: 811

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Nikon F2 Photomic

Here's a Nikon F2 Photomic body (original version, non-A). Cosmetic condition is basically as shown, though there is also a bit of paint wear on both ends of the camera that can't be seen in the pictures. Also, there's a slight rumpling of the shutter curtain - be sure to check the picture with the back open. Mechanical functions are fine. I put a couple of batteries in and the meter seemed to respond reasonably, but I can't vouch for its accuracy.

Price is $95 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP4228.jpg   IMGP4230.jpg   IMGP4233.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For what it's worth, my identical Nikon F2, purchased by me in the mid-1970s, also managed to get its titanium shutter curtain creased right after I purchased it. (Not by me, by someone else!) That was almost 40 years ago. It still works fine today. Four decades of firings have smoothed out that crease considerably. But if I look close I can still see it. It's never been a problem for me in all those years.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin