Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,898   Posts: 1,521,032   Online: 738

Shooter
    35mm

Several Items - Bargains - Lens, Darkroom, Flash, Etc.

Quantaray 28-70mm F3.5-F2.5 Zoom for Pentax K. This is new and boxed, never used. Despite being new I've managed to misplace the front cap! I'll try to find the original or a good substitute before shipping it if you buy it. $42 plus shipping

Quantaray QB-350A auto/manual bounce flash in nearly new condition. These are still sold new for $50. The condition is excellent and it works great. $15 plus shipping

Case for Pentax Soft Case for ME, ME Super, MG & MV1 Cameras. This is new-old-stock and boxed. This nicely made case will fit many other small 35mm cameras (it slips on). $7 plus shipping

Rokunar adjustable plastic film developing reel. Adjustable to 35mm, 126, 127, 120, and 220 film sizes. Measures 3.75" (95mm) in diameter. New, boxed. $7 plus shipping

Beseler 120/620 film loader for Kindermann film reels. New, box. $15 plus shipping

Film canister opener tool. New. Opens 35mm film canisters in a manner that does not destroy them so they can be reused. Nice item. $8 plus shipping

Film cutting guide for bottom loading Leica (and compatible) rangefinders. Similar to the Leica ABLON, but much cheaper. New and very hard to find! $30 plus shipping

Metal lens cap for 77mm threaded lenses. Very nicely made machined large anodized metal cap from Japan. Use this to protect your best large lenses. $9 plus shipping

Post are welcome, but if you need any items please PM or email me. Thanks! - David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails quant-1.JPG   quant-flash-1.JPG   darkroom.JPG   pentax-case-1.JPG   77mm-cap.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd like the Pentax soft case if still available. PM sent
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on canister opener.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Payment sent on Pentax case.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    Payment sent on Pentax case.
    Did he have two for sale?
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You need to ask him.

Shooter
    35mm
    Re: Pentax soft case

Payment received, thanks - I'll get this out to you promptly - David

He must have two.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All I know is at 12:55pm on the 17th, I contacted David about purchasing the Pentax case. He responded to me late that night (10:15pm) telling me shipping cost,and saying it was still available, I was in bed by then. On the 18th in the morning I sent payment. He responded he will ship it out promptly
    If you did not reply to his ad until the evening, then I guess I beat you to it. Unless he does have two.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin