Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,488   Online: 789

Shooter
    35mm

Jupiter-12 35mm F2.8 for Contax and Kiev Rangefinders - Excellent Condition - Cased

I am selling a J-12 Contax, Kiev mount wide angle lens for all pre-war Contax and Kiev 35mm rangefinders. The condition is excellent with clear, clean glass and very good cosmetics. The iris is oil free and the action smooth. The all important rear element is very clean and scratch free. There is the slightest unevenness in the focus action at some distances, but it is very minor. This is in about as good a condition as one will find a J-12 and it apparently has seen little use. I recently purchased this lens and then remembered that I had sold my Kiev (and my Contax is a post war model). Ships with the original brown bakelite case (rarely seen in brown color) and caps.

Price: $50 plus shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j-12-1.JPG   j-12-2.JPG   j-12-3.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Is this still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bellayr View Post
    Is this still available?
    Actually it's on the front of my Kiev at the moment. I'll take this opportunity to say this is the third item I've purchased from Davela, and I'm just as happy as can be with each one. All are as described and a bit better, and he's a great guy to deal with.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin