Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,335   Online: 1030

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 D, Nikon 85mm f1.8 D – 80-200/2.8 and 85/1.8

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (To Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

Nikon 80-200/2.8D - $700 Shipped
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil, no wear that I can see (but it’s a long dark barrel)
    Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth throughout the entire range
    Autofocus: Fast and accurate
    Cosmetics: Not many signs of use. Even the tripod collar doesn’t have much use. I’m sure if you look close enough you can find some scratched but it’s safe to say this one has been well taken care of.
    Accessories: Come with front and rear caps, hardcase, original box (in rough shape), tripod collar, a B+W skylight filter (in original box) and a brand new hood

Nikon 85/1.8D (Newer Thailand version) - $290 Shipped
    Glass: Very nice, a few spot of internal dust but other than that clean and clear
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil, no wear that I can see
    Focus: Smooth through the entire range
    Autofocus: Fast and accurate
    Cosmetics: Not bad, there are a few little marks by the clear plastic for the distance scale and a rub mark by where it says “Nikon” but nothing to suggest abuse. This lens has definitely been used though. The hood is another story; it shows paintloss along the top and has one really good line of “character” (wear) over the spot where it says HN-23 (to the point where you can’t see the “N”.
    Accessories: Sigma rear cap (which I like more than the Nikon one), Black’s UV filter, generic front cap and Nikon lens hood (which as mentioned has character).

Pictures
    80-200

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Is the 80-200 version 1 or 2?
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    35mm
    AF-D Two Ring Version (So not Push-Pull and Not AF-S, the one that's still sold today). PM me if you need more Info.

Shooter
    35mm
    80-200mm = SOLD for $670

Shooter
    35mm
    Apparently I priced these right because the 85/1.8 is now sold as well

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin