Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,730   Online: 842

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Six Roll Film Holders and One Grafmatic

Six Roll Film Holders
    and One Grafmatic

I've been clearing out some gear over time, and found my box of RFHs. Over time I've used them all, but my photo habits changed and they've been languishing. They're all in good user condition. Descriptions of prices follow.

Please Note: I wait for Paypal to clear to my bank account before shipping; this takes about 3-4 days.

Adapt-a-Roll 620, for 4x5, in box with masks, short dark slide and instructions
    $80 or best reasonable offer

This appears to have been hardly used. I bought it with the intention to convert it to 120 size, but never got around to it. (See below for one that I did convert).

It comes with a 620 spool in the take-up position, and a 120 spool in the feed position. Warning: A 120 roll will not fit in the take-up position without modification.

It comes in its original box, with masks to place on the ground glass for Graphic or Busch and Burke and James cameras, instructions and short dark slide for shooting 6x6, all original. In better than excellent user condition.

Kit weighs in at 1 lb 12 oz, so figure 2 lb 12 oz shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Adapt-A-Roll 620 for 4x5, altered to shoot 120 film
    $90 or best reasonable offer

This is a lightly used specimen that I modified to take 120 film spools, and to wind the film with the film in the normal orientation. The original version winds the film with the film facing towards the outside, so you have to tape the spool closed when you remove it.

In good working condition.

Weighs 1 lb 7 oz, so figure 2-1/2 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Calumet C2 for 6x7 on 4x5 cameras
    $60 or best reasonable offer

This is a well-used specimen of this worthy beast. It's been rode hard and shows it, but is in good user condition. The cranking shaft is a little bit bent at the exterior, but this does not affect function.

Weighs 1 lb 10 oz, so figure 2-3/4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Calumet C2, slightly later than the one above
    $75 or best reasonable offer

Another well-used specimen, but has the bigger knob and doesn't have as much paint loss. Obvious it hasn't been used as much. Nicer looking for those who care about that stuff. You know who you are.

Pictures:

Weighs 1 lb 12 oz, so figure 2-3/4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Grafmatic 4x5
    $55 or best reasonable offer

A well-used specimen with scratches and paint loss that functions better than it looks. Has all six septums that seem flat to me.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Graphic "23" RFH for 6x9 on 4x5 cameras, near-mint in original box
    $90 or best reasonable offer

This is a really nice, hardly-used sample in its original box. The tongue at one end of the box came loose, it's included. RFH looks like it was used a very few times then put away, with hardly noticeable wear marks on the paint. This thing is complete and works like new.

Weighs 1 lb 2 oz so figure 2-1/4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Singer Graflex 23 RFH for 2x3 cameras
    $65 or best reasonable offer

This is basically the same as the Graphic 23, except that it fits on 2x3 Graphics with the Graflock back -- OR -- on the Mamiya RB67.

This one is well-used and shows it, in good user condition.

Weighs 13 oz, so figure 1-3/4 lbs shipping weight from 90027.

Pictures:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Grafmatic is SOLD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Graphic 23 in box is SOLD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin