Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,453   Online: 962

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Minolta SRT 200

Selling for an out of work friend, it's in VGC. Fully mechanical, battery operates meter only, all speeds sound correct, meter even actuates when switched on. View finder is clean and bright, might need new seals tho. I haven't tested it with film. Missing the plastic thumb cover on the wind lever(only thing I can find wrong with it). Comes with a Rokkor 50/2 plus an Asanuma 135/2.8 and Kamero 35/2.8 and a cool hippie strap with elastic to hold 2 extra rolls of film, and the original owners manual. I did find an old roll of film in it when I opened it, developed and there were 2 exposures used(color devd as b&w)
    Lets start at $75usd including conUS postage and PP fees, foreign shipping extra.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin