Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,424   Online: 1056

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Mamiya Camera Strap (also fits Pentax 67)

Genuine Mamiya camera strap with clips. Appears unused. No rust/corrosion, fraying, etc. Wide part of strap is about 15/16" (24mm). Have 2. $23 (each) shipped ConUS via First Class. Extra for Priority or international. % to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mamiya strap 1.jpg   mamiya strap 2.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Is this the one that fits the square or round peg?

I have a yashica44LM with a round peg similar to my square Mamiya one, but obviously different, figured I would give it a shot.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The strap does fit my Pentax 6x7, which has round lugs. Looking at the clip, the spot where the "head" of the lug goes through is round. Hope that helps.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The strap does fit Pentax 6x7, but not really, so there is a chance your camera will drop out ( mine did), not recommended.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump. One left.

BTW, I did snap this on my P6x7 and felt it was very secure. It did not come off easily and I don't see how it would drop out unless the clip was defective or wasn't put on securely.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin