Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,684   Posts: 1,482,248   Online: 1053

Shooter
    Multi Format

360 Apo Ronar with issues

First off let me say this lens has 2 Scratches on the Front Element and Smokey Haze in Rear Group, now I have never noticed any effect on images made with my 8x10, but I always flag the front. This lens is not for a "collector" but for a "shooter" instead, someone that perhaps cannot afford a "perfect" lens but needs this focal length and can discern the usefulness of a lens by the images it makes. The scratches and haze are more readily visible as one moves the lens around in the light. The shutter seems fine and the lens makes beautiful images. The lens comes with 2 caps, one Rodenstock and one generic snap-on cap. I am selling off my 8x10 and all lenses in the coming week or so otherwise I would keep shooting with this.

$495.95 USD + shipping

OBO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 360-#1-524.jpg   360-#2-523.jpg   360-#3-521.jpg   360-#4-517.jpg   360-#5-516.jpg  

360-#6-515.jpg   360-#7-514.jpg  
    DanQuan.com
    stand in the place where you are

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold
    DanQuan.com
    stand in the place where you are

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin