Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,678   Posts: 1,669,312   Online: 870

Shooter
    35mm

APUG Benefit- Yashica T2 Zeiss 35mm Lens Wide Angle Point and Shoot - Snap Auction

OK, cabin fever has gotten the best of me in our little Arctic lockdown up here. To fend off the windy winter wonkies we are offering this Zeiss-lensed Yashica T2 camera. Everything works fine but the bottom door latch is partially snapped away. It closes but not with the robust action you would expect. The lens is gorgeous. All functions are perfect but the 2CR5 6-volt battery has gone dead so you will need a new one.

100% of the price, including shipping, will benefit APUG.

Let's run this as a benefit auction. Here are the rules. We will leave the camera up for sale until 11:59 PM tonight, November 24th, Eastern US time. If you are interested in it just post a response with your 'bid'. Opening bid is $1 just to keep it interesting. Minimum advance is $1. Bids must be time stamped by 11:59PM Eastern US or earlier. Good luck! Just post if any questions. Actual shipping costs will be in addition to the hammer price, but you will pay only the actual shipping.

Remember, the bidding ends in just under two hours! Thank you and enjoy!!

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF4598.jpg   DSCF4599.jpg   DSCF4600.jpg   DSCF4597.jpg  
    Last edited by jon koss; 11-24-2013 at 09:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I guess someone should start it! I'll start at $10

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All right, I'll bite. $20.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold and shipped with a bonus item on account of the strong bid! Thanks for supporting APUG in such a big way!

Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin