Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,315   Posts: 1,536,691   Online: 907

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rolleiflex Standard

Very nice early Rolleiflex, one of the nicest I've seen. Lens is clean, clear, no scratches. Overall cosmetic appearance is very good, the mirror is very clean and the ground glass is also in good shape. Comes with original case (not shown). The faster speeds work but the slower speeds stick, it needs a CLA, but apart from that in very fine condition. £100 + postage. Paypal yes. Am in UK, will post anywhere apart from despotic places.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1567.jpg   IMG_1568.jpg   IMG_1569.jpg   IMG_1570.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That is the oldest Rolleiflex I have seen at a affordable price and in nice condition. I would snap this up if my budget would allow.
    Good Luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have and use one which is fuctionally fine, but nowhere near as nice cosmetically. They're a really nice camera, this one looks gorgeous.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Okay, sending you a pm, Anton.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by E. von Hoegh View Post
    I have and use one which is fuctionally fine, but nowhere near as nice cosmetically. They're a really nice camera, this one looks gorgeous.
    Me too. Paid about the same price for far worse condition. Though mine did come with what looks like an original hood and yellow push on filter....

Really nice camera!
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Its a great camera. Definately a piece that adds to the photographic history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I absolutely love mine, though it's in FAR worse cosmetic condition. Seeing those pics makes me think I need to restore it at some point. GLWS.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems it may need an immediate CLA. Those oxides are visible around the screws.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by baachitraka View Post
    Seems it may need an immediate CLA. Those oxides are visible around the screws.
    FWIW, mine sat in its leather case in a musty old antiques store for an indeterminate period of time (quite a while is my guess) and had about 100 times more oxidation on virtually every brass part (the paint had long gone from most of them). The shutter speed and aperture levers barely moved. Simply exercising the shutter and gently cleaning the exterior and the lenses made it 100% functional (if not pretty).
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://filmosaur.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am glad that you have a functional camera. Hope you can share some pics of those old gems.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin