Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,375   Online: 797

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

two more items to go on sale

this is the last of the excess equipment that I was given by well-intentioned people.

1). this is a Simmons-Omega Simtron colour analyzer with probe.Not sure if it works or not. I've cleaned off most of the dust. All dials turn, glass lenses in probe are intact and power cord is still there. Not sure what it is worth so I'm putting a price of $15.00 on it. It is a little on the heavy side and slightly on the biggish side. Whomever is interested in it I'll get the cheapest shipping charge I can find.

2). this item looks like some sort of 35mm negative carrier for a beseler enlarger. Again I'm not sure what it is worth so I'm putting a price of $15.00 on it. It is lighter than the Simtron above but is an awkward size. Again I'll try to get the cheapest shipping cost I can find.

3). Last item is a hard case for a Pentacon Practika "L" 35mm slr. No straps were with the case when it was given to me. $5.00

I accept Paypal. If there are multiple inquiries on either item, the time and date stamp on the PM that is sent will determine who gets first shot at buying it. Images are attached.

Doug
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails simtron -1g.jpg   simtron probe copy.jpg-1a.jpg   Fixture 10g copy.jpg   Camera 6a.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    #2 is a Negatrans for a Beseler 45.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Thanks for the info mgb74. Is it a hard to find accessory?

Doug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not to hard. Most likely will need a new belt. Nice item to have if printing a lot of 35mm negatives.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

The Simmons-Omega analyzer is SOLD pending payment. More info. on other item coming soon.

Doug

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

here is a more detailed description of item #2:

The Negatrans is not a particularly hard to find item. There were versions for the 23c (that also could be used on the 45) and one just for the 45. An early version was "square" ; later versions had angled corners.

I think the one for the 45 is in slightly less demand; as Beseler 45 users are typically shooting larger formats.

There was a 120 negative version that is probably more valuable IF it has all the pieces. It used a glass pressure plate that often was misplaced or scratched up.

The Negatrans relies on a long rubber O-ring to advance the film. Replacements are available (both OEM and generic). As you turn the wheel (upper left in your photo) the rubber ring contacts the edge of the 35mm film strip and moves it back and forth.

You should be able to visually verify that the o-ring is present and it's condition.

the version that fits both could be found on Ebay for $10 with free shipping - but that is rare. Plus it was missing the posts on bottom that help keep it in place (nice to have, but not absolutely necessary). It has a good O-ring.

Doug

Here is a image of the other side of this item:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fixture 9g copy.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin