Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,804   Online: 1130
      
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    302

    Fuji FP-100B Professional B&W Instant Film - 4 packs

    Four packs of FP100B (10 prints each pack). Refrigerated since purchase. Dated Dec-11.

    All four for $100 paypalled and shipped COUS only.

    individual packs $30 each paypalled and shipped.

  2. #2
    StoneNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    7,363
    Images
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by SWphoto View Post
    Four packs of FP100B (10 prints each pack). Refrigerated since purchase. Dated Dec-11.

    All four for $100 paypalled and shipped COUS only.

    individual packs $30 each paypalled and shipped.
    This is confusing... There is no 100B

    It's either FP100C

    Or it's FP3000B

    Which is it? And is this the 4x5 version or 3.25x4.25 version?
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Posts
    18
    There used to be FP-100B. Its a 100 speed B&W instant film. Fujifilm discontinued it a few years back.

  4. #4
    Chris Lange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NY
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    761
    Images
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    This is confusing... There is no 100B

    It's either FP100C

    Or it's FP3000B

    Which is it? And is this the 4x5 version or 3.25x4.25 version?
    Wrong-o. FP100B is/was great stuff.

    Good luck with the sale...I have a bunch of packs of this in my fridge, too.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

    or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    302
    As others noted, there really IS a Santa Claus, or shall I say FP-100B . It's even printed on the boxes.

    It is 3.25x4.25 10 sheet packs, as offered.


    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    This is confusing... There is no 100B

    It's either FP100C

    Or it's FP3000B

    Which is it? And is this the 4x5 version or 3.25x4.25 version?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo1.jpg  
    Last edited by SWphoto; 11-30-2013 at 11:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

  6. #6
    StoneNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    7,363
    Images
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by SWphoto View Post
    As others noted, there really IS a Santa Claus, or shall I say FP-100B . It's even printed on the boxes.

    It is 3.25x4.25 10 sheet packs, as offered.
    Wow! Cool!

    My mistake....

    I want them, but they aren't the 4x5 version so I can't bite at that price :/
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    302
    Sold



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin