Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,241   Online: 1095

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Leitz Focomat V35 Really Clean in Original Box

Hello,
    I have a Leitz Focomat V35 enlarger for sale. This one looks as though it has had very little use and was kept really clean. I bought it not too long ago and then decided to change paths so its for sale. I have not used it to make any prints. It is all packed in its original box from Leitz New York. Little things show the care that the previous owner took with this machine. The neg carrier was carefully wrapped before it was put back in its box, the lens still has its lens cap, the instruction booklet is included, the baseboard shows no wear or damage, the original Leitz test negative is still in its sleeve.
    I did set up the enlarger, the light comes on, the filters do change colors, the focus is smooth. I did not go through the effort to set up the auto focus. I put a negative in the carrier and focused on the baseboard and then raised the head - the focus was at least close. My grain focuser is old and scratched and my eyes are old and not so great anymore so I can't say for sure how well everything works beyond what I have said. This guy has not been "messed with" and shows no signs of damage. The power cord works fine but it is the only thing that is a little dirty. I checked the Focotar lens with a bright LED light and the glass is very clean.
    The light is: Phillips -typ 13139 12v/75W. I checked on the google and found some without much trouble.
    I will ship by UPS Ground for $80 anywhere is the US 48 states. If it cost less then that I will refund the difference. $250 money order or check - check must clear befor item is shipped. Sorry, no paypal.
    I have sold items on the large format forum and that auction site under the name rknewcomb with 100% positive feedback.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails focomat1.jpg   foco3.jpg   foco2.jpg   foco4.jpg   foco6.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you print 35mm, then this is the enlarger you must have.

Shooter
    35mm
    Totally agree - and wonderful price GLWS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Please consider this sold pending receipt of payment.
    thank you!!
    Robert

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin