Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,277   Online: 814

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS: Wista SP with 6x9 Sliding Back

Combining my previous post for the 6x9 back.

Up for sale is a Wista SP camera; everything works smoothly and perfectly, as it should.
    This is the Wista with Micro-swing, which is controlled by the two knobs at centre of the rear standard.

Bellows have a few creases near the front, but are light-tight; I checked with a flashlight.
    GG cover (plain glass) has yellow tape residue, but this does not get in the way of working with the camera.
    There are numerous small scratches in the body, and the camera needs regular cleaning to get it spotless, but it's decent right now.
    The once-perfect black surface has spots of grey and other shades that I can't quite remove.

This is a compact and versatile camera that can handle almost every demand placed upon it. Portraits, architecture, landscape...anything.

Overall, a very fine camera in great working condition; unfortunately, it looks like Ernest Borgnine, but hey, he did win an Oscar.
    Camera includes a Wista-brand Copal 0 lens board.

The 6x9 back is the one listed here: http://www.largeformatphotography.in...ight=wista+6x9

God condition, works perfectly, includes a roll of Acros or Ektar.

Because of cosmetics, I am offering the Wista SP for $625 plus shipping.
    The 6x9 back is $175 plus shipping.
    Buy both for $750, and I will include shipping to Canada/USA, and give overseas 30% off shipping.
    Preference given to anyone who wants both camera and sliding back.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WistaSP.jpg   WistaSPa.jpg   WistaSPb.jpg   WistaSPc.jpg   WistaSPd.jpg  

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    More photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WistaSPe.jpg   WistaSPf.jpg   WistaSPg.jpg   WistaSPh.jpg   WistaSPi.jpg  

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    And the 6x9 back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wista69.jpg   Wista69a.jpg   Wista69b.jpg   Wista69c.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can attest that the Wista is a great camera, I have a VX and just picked up a sliding back. The sliding back is a slick piece of gear and I find that it is the easiest way to shot 120 with a view camera. Although you can use graphic backs with a few modifications, the Wista backs are the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Robert, thank you very much for such a sterling recommendation.
    All true, too.

Ari

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sold on LFPF, thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin