Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,770   Online: 1034

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

R Travenar 85mm 2.8 A. Schacht ULm M42 Screw Mount Lens & Caps

R Travenar 85mm 2.8 A. Schacht ULm M42 Screw Mount Lens & Caps. Serial number 125136.

Lens is in very nice condition with minor soiling spots on the exterior. Lens glass is very nice. Front lens is pretty much pristine. Probably always had a filter over it. Rear element has a blemish in the coating off to one side (visible in the rear photo at the 9 o'clock position). Other than that, there is only minor dust inside. Smooth focus and dry blades. This lens is kind of a pre-set lens with a spring loaded devise to close the blades and it works good. NOTE: The previous owner apparently used epoxy or something to permanently fix the filter onto the front lens threads. It's very tight and I could not get it off. I didn't want to use the lens with the filter, so I removed the glass from the filter, but the ring is still present. And I have the glass and retaining ring that I will include with the lens.

Results of this lens are amazing. Very sharp and the smoothest bokeh you've ever seen.

Price is $ 225.00 plus $5.95 for USPS Insured, Priority shipping. Shipping within the USA only.

Paypal or Money order. If paying thru paypal, request an invoice from me.

FYI - I'm consignmentsaleswarehouse on ebay if you want to check my reputation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 7539.jpg   New Item Pics 7540.jpg   New Item Pics 7544.jpg   New Item Pics 7545.jpg   New Item Pics 7546.jpg  

New Item Pics 7547.jpg   New Item Pics 7541.jpg   New Item Pics 7543.jpg  
    Last edited by n2mf; 12-02-2013 at 04:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: adding payment info

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, I'm trying to edit the price of this item in the ad, but I can't seem to figure out how to edit. So, my new price is $ 175 + 5.95 USPS insured Priority mail shipping. Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    REDUCED AGAIN...$ 150.00 + 5.95 USPS insured Priority mail shipping.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    REDUCED YET AGAIN...$ 120.00 + 5.95 USPS insured Priority mail shipping.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    LENS HAS SOLD. THANK YOU.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin