Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,166   Online: 797

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Calumet Caltar II-N 90 mm f 6.8 Lens, 5x7 film holders, Rolleiflex 2.8GX

I have a nice Caltar II-N 90mm 6.8 lens for sale with perfect glass and coatings and smooth operation. Shutter seems spot on. Comes with both caps and mounted on a ~4-1/4" square, Toyo branded board, #0 hole. Price is $265.00 shipped including fees to USA

Also I have 4- 5x7 film holders, 2 are painted black, made of wood but with metal top structure. The other 2 non-painted and one has interior section for 4x5 film so you can use it in your 5x7 camera, NICE! These all seem in good condition. Price is $60.00 shipped.

And finally I have a Rolleiflex 2.8GX camera for sale in excellent condition, a few signs of use but no dings or dents. Lenses are perfect, and operation is faultless. Meter is spot on, focus smooth. Comes with caps and strap as shown. Price is $2350.00 shipped in USA, any fees to be split.

Returns are accepted if not pleased within a couple weeks. I like happy buyer/photographers. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow in Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DecMiscSale1 005.JPG   DecMiscSale1 006.JPG   DecMiscSale1 027.JPG   DecMiscSale1 031.JPG   DecMiscSale1 040.JPG  

Last edited by nanthor; 12-03-2013 at 08:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And a picture of the film holders, the grey lens board is not included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4x5contaxTsale 008.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just checked the size of the lens board for someone and it is about 4-1/4 inches square, not the ~3-3/4" needed for some field cameras like the tachihara, wista, etc. I will sell the lens without the board for $15 off if desired. Thanks, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Awesome product photos, wish everyone did it this well. Nice job.
    Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Jeff! I try.
    The edit function is gone now so I have to change the prices in replies, as far as I know.
    I'm lowering the price of the 5x7 film holders to $50 shipped and lowering the price of the Caltar lens to $240 shipped. I think these are some good prices. Wish I could lower the price of the Rollei too but I like it too much and really don't mind keeping it, since I don't think I could find another at this price. Thanks, Bob.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

I will buy the 90mm Caltar for $240 unless I am missing something (see below)

Private message sent.
    Last edited by CalumetCC400; 12-15-2013 at 11:29 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Wanted this sent as a private reply & not put my phone etc. on the 'net!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lens has sold, thank you, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin