Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,038   Online: 992

Shooter
    35mm

Tokina (FD Mount) 300mm f5.6 , Minolta/ Sony 75-300mm f4.5-5.6 - 300/5.6, 75-300/4.5-

My conditions: For items which donít include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices donít reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I donít hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Tokina (FD Mount) 300/5.6 - $35 + Shipping
    Glass: Beautiful. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minor internal dust
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil and minimal wear
    Focus: Smooth throughout the entire range
    Cosmetics: Slight paint loss on the aperture ring. This one is engraved on the lens barrel, behind the slide out hood (see the pictures) and on the back of the rear mount
    Accessories: Rear cap and Optex skylight filter (no front cap)

Minolta 75-300/4.5-5.6 -$45 + Shipping
    Glass: Just like the other ones. Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze. Minimal internal dust
    Aperture: Smooth and snappy. No oil, no wear that I can see
    Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth throughout the entire range
    Autofocus: Fast and accurate
    Cosmetics: Weíll say this one is user. The grips are blacker than the other Minolta lenses I have but the silver paint didnít wear well so it shows a bunch of black specs where the paint rubbed off.
    Accessories: Come with front and rear caps, lens hood (which shows some rub marks) and an Optex UV filter.

Pictures
    300/5.6

75-300

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    35mm
    Still for sale! (Dec 13, 2013)

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin