Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,503   Online: 993

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Black Pentax MX Body, Recent CLA, New Mirror Bumper, New Seals - Very Nice Body

Black Pentax MX Body, Recent CLA, New Mirror Bumper, New Seals. Includes Cap. No lens.

Excellent condition. Everything works. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Price is $ 120.00 plus $5.95 for USPS Insured, Priority shipping. Shipping within the USA only.

Paypal or Money order. If paying thru paypal, request an invoice from me.

FYI - I'm consignmentsaleswarehouse on ebay if you want to check my reputation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 7571.jpg   New Item Pics 7572.jpg   New Item Pics 7573.jpg   New Item Pics 7574.jpg   New Item Pics 7575.jpg  

New Item Pics 7576.jpg   New Item Pics 7577.jpg   New Item Pics 7578.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    One question on the meter switch. It's a shortcoming of older MX bodies. With batteries in and the shutter release Locked, do the meter lights come on when you press the shutter release the little that it moves when locked? Sometimes wear in the mechanism allows the meter to come on under that condition.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CollinB View Post
    One question on the meter switch. It's a shortcoming of older MX bodies. With batteries in and the shutter release Locked, do the meter lights come on when you press the shutter release the little that it moves when locked? Sometimes wear in the mechanism allows the meter to come on under that condition.
    I just double checked that for you...No, the meter lights do not come on when the shutter release is locked. Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    CAMERA IS SOLD

Thank You.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin