Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,852   Online: 807

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya RB67 mix & match 65, 90, 127, 180

A bit of a strange situation here, I bought 2 kits to try to collect the 65 and 180, but I've given in and going back to Hasselblad, so they've all gotta go. I have 2 Kenko skylight filters and 2 mamiya caps; first one to buy a set gets to choose how much of that they'd like included. First to buy also gets their choice of a rear body cap and/or front body cap.

What's available-

RB67 Pro-s body
    RB67 body (some paint loss along lens mount end of bellow)

65mm 4.5
    90mm 3.8 C (has slight fogging in a corner internally, but in the 9 months of using it, the imperfection hasn't been visible in results. Has a 'H-O' engraving from previous owner)
    127mm 3.8
    180mm 4.5 C
    2x Pro-s 120 back
    2x 120 back

Unmetered eye-level finder
    Waist level finder

Standard focusing screen
    5x5 grid focusing screen

As far as I can tell from results, they all have accurate shutter speeds, and no other mechanical issues. Havne't had light leak issues with any of the backs.

Not quite sure how to price these, so I am open to offers. An example pricing would be $550 for the Pro-S body, 65mm, and 127mm with waist level finder and 2 backs. However, please select a kit consisting of a body, 2 lenses, 2 backs, a finder, and screen so I'm not stuck trying to sell off individual items later on.

Pics coming soon.
    Last edited by asamimasa; 12-06-2013 at 05:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am curious about what drove your decisions to switch from Hasselblad to Mamiya, and then back again. Do you mind elaborating for us?
    Good luck with the sale.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyMark View Post
    I am curious about what drove your decisions to switch from Hasselblad to Mamiya, and then back again. Do you mind elaborating for us?
    Good luck with the sale.
    Lots of indecision, mostly. Started out with the Mamiya, and made the mistake of playing with one while visiting B&H. Picked up a Leica, and felt guilty having a Leica and Hasselblad for ~50mm equivalent, and sold off the Hasselblad first. Decided to use ~28mm and 85mm for 6x7 mamiya, but have still yet to ever take it out (student life impedes photographic funtimes ). On the digital end of things, I've decided to pick up the Ricoh GR and use that for my compact/pocket spot meter solution, and a Blad+80mm for the occasions I do want to use 120 film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pics-

Pro-S body

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_C080185-L.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	78083

regular rb67-

Name:	_C080198-L.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	78084

standard screen

Name:	_C080187-L.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	78085

5x5 grid screen

Name:	_C080195-L.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	78086

eye level finder

Name:	_C080194-L.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	78087

waist level finder

Name:	_C080186-L.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	78088

180mm, 65mm

Name:	_C080189-L.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	78089

Name:	_C080191-L.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	78090

127mm, 90mm

Name:	_C080202-L.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	78091

Name:	_C080201-L.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	78092

120 backs

Name:	_C080192-L.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	78093

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am the other way. Have always been Mamiya and wanted to shoot Hasselblad. Started acquiring Hasselblad based on 70mm. Got everything in spades except a lens for hassie. 2 bodies, 2 wlf, 3 or 4 backs including a 70mm, lots of cassettes. Sold my RB with a bunch of lenses 180mm on down to 55mm a bunch of other goodies. Even a 70mm long roll back.
    Just found out I could get a 70mm back for Mamiya. Never knew that.

Now I want Mamiya back and will keep my 70mm items and get rid of Hassie items.. Just need to find right deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7088_resize.JPG   IMG_7087_resize.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Gonna point out that I'd ideally like to get this sold in only two sales- one package of body, screen, finder, 2 lenses, 2backs, and then another sale of what remains. Really not keen on doing a bunch of smaller, partial sales.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by asamimasa View Post
    Lots of indecision, mostly. Started out with the Mamiya, and made the mistake of playing with one while visiting B&H. Picked up a Leica, and felt guilty having a Leica and Hasselblad for ~50mm equivalent, and sold off the Hasselblad first. Decided to use ~28mm and 85mm for 6x7 mamiya, but have still yet to ever take it out (student life impedes photographic funtimes ). On the digital end of things, I've decided to pick up the Ricoh GR and use that for my compact/pocket spot meter solution, and a Blad+80mm for the occasions I do want to use 120 film.
    Gotta ask, what kind of student has the money to buy both Mamiya, Leica, and Hassleblad cameras on a "whim of indecision"?? Geeze...

Anyway maybe before you sell anything you should actually shoot some of the cameras.

Just a suggestion.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickth View Post
    I am the other way. Have always been Mamiya and wanted to shoot Hasselblad. Started acquiring Hasselblad based on 70mm. Got everything in spades except a lens for hassie. 2 bodies, 2 wlf, 3 or 4 backs including a 70mm, lots of cassettes. Sold my RB with a bunch of lenses 180mm on down to 55mm a bunch of other goodies. Even a 70mm long roll back.
    Just found out I could get a 70mm back for Mamiya. Never knew that.

Now I want Mamiya back and will keep my 70mm items and get rid of Hassie items.. Just need to find right deal.
    Why not pose this as a trade rather than posting your own stuff to sell on someone else's thread? Lol you both seem to want the opposite persons system.

Also if you're doing research for 70mm stuff I would learn what items are available before you go and buy a whole system. I shoot 70mm a lot and I can tell you from experience some of the equipment isn't easy to come by.

I'll PM you.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Why not pose this as a trade rather than posting your own stuff to sell on someone else's thread? Lol you both seem to want the opposite persons system.

Also if you're doing research for 70mm stuff I would learn what items are available before you go and buy a whole system. I shoot 70mm a lot and I can tell you from experience some of the equipment isn't easy to come by.

I'll PM you.
    I actually did a lot of research with one important exception. I never saw a short load 70mm back for Mamiya until I started coming on apug more often. I do have the Beattie Long Roll for Mamiya. I am not entirely positive, but pretty sure I have enough for my Jobo to process it all, but not the dedicated #2517. I didn't buy the whole Mamiya system based on 70mm. I bought it because a local camera store went out of business and he offered me a very good deal if I bought everything at once. I used that for four years before selling it to a local student. I can also say, it took me over a year to sell it all off. I don't do ebay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin