Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,697   Online: 973

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS Canon A1 and Pentax strap

The A1 outfit is parts/repair. Camera is untested.
    Speedlite 199A. 50/1.8 S.C. Focal MC 28/2.8.
    Sears 80-100/4. Rokinon 2x.
    Multiple caps.
    All 3 filters are Canon brand, old plastic cases for filters included.
    Flash works fine. $40 shipped. (I'll put it in a medium flat rate box)

The Pentax strap is a vintage 90s (I guess it's ok to 90s stuff "vintage" isn't it?) $10 shipped.

US only. PayPal good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a1.jpg   strap.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The strap is not vintage. It's red!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The pedant in me needs to chime in here in support of CollinB. Outside of winemaking, the word vintage is an adjective, with reference to either a particular year or period of time, or as an example of the best of something. So unless used in reference to vino, it should always be a modifier, either to identify when it was produced, or what it is an example of the best of. For example, "That wide colorful tapestry style camera strap with the big silver buckle is vintage '70s! Groovy!", or "Your print Moonrise, Hernandez, NM is vintage Ansel Adams." It matters not how long ago the period of time was, so "vintage '90s" is in fact appropriate as is "This Nikon Df is vintage 2013", while "Old camera, NR, not sure if it works. Minty! Vintage!" as one may find on a certain auction site, is not. Someone using the word "vintage" should be answering the question "Vintage what?" in their sentence.
    That is all. Carry on.
    If you call it a "prime lens" because it's a fixed-focal length (i.e. not a zoom lens), then as Inigo Montoya said so eloquently, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin