Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,581,992   Online: 822

Shooter
    35mm

Zeiss Jena 50mm F2 Sonnar for Contax

Zeiss Jena 50mm F2 Sonnar for Contax (and Kiev or Bessa2 RC). This is a coated post-war Sonnar from East German Zeiss Jena (SN# 3500524). The condition is good. The glass is clean, clear and free of fungus, oil, or haze. The iris blades are free of oil. There are a countable number of microscopic dust specks, air bubbles, or minute coating scratches, but they are entirely negligible and take careful examination to find. There a few spots of coating aging, but this also is in consequential. For a Sonnar of this vintage the glass condition is excellent and will satisfy almost any reasonable user (or even collector!). The exterior cosmetic condition is good, showing signs of normal use through the years.

In summary, this is an excellent Sonnar for your Contax, Kiev, or perhaps certain digital cameras (with adapters). There is nothing quite like Zeiss for image quality and this lens will certainly deliver it well.

Sold as shown (I do not have caps but will protect all surfaces well when I ship it). The lens accepts 40.5mm filters and I have a few available at modest cost if the new owner needs them.

Price: $120 plus insured shipping

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sonnar-2.JPG   sonnar-1.JPG   sonnar-5.JPG   sonnar-8.JPG   sonnar-10.JPG  

Last edited by davela; 12-08-2013 at 09:08 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Now $100 if anyone needs it!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent to you sir.
    Sam Hotton

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin