Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,950   Posts: 1,585,950   Online: 932

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Exp'd TechPan/Kodachrome & NOS Kodak Film Clips, Squeegee, PLUS MORE!

Up for sale are some choice expired films for the adventurous shooter or collector out there.

1 roll of Kodachrome 64, 120 format, expired 1988
    1 roll of Kodachrome 25, 35mm format, expired 1986
    2 rolls of Tech Pan, 35mm format, expired 1990

I certainly give no guarantees on the quality of these films, but I will say that they have been in a climate controlled environment since being purchased new. Although they haven't been refrigerated, they probably haven't been exposed to any extreme temperatures.

Since I have no idea what to ask for these films; make me an offer I can't refuse!

Also, I have for sale several NOS packs of Kodak Film Clips. These are great, stainless steel film clips; they come in packs of 10. I have SIX of these available. Asking $5/pc.

Additionally, I have a NOS Kodak Rubber Squeegee, still in the original packaging. Asking $10.

In the random category, I have an old Polaroid Type55 clearing "basket", or doohickey, if you prefer. It holds 6 sheets of 4x5" film and might be useful to the right person. Make me an offer... $5?

Lastly, I've got a bellows-less Kodak 620 folding camera that I'll throw in with any order; whoever wants it can have it. Despite having no bellows whatsoever, it's in pretty good shape and has cool art deco detailing on the end plates.

International orders welcome. Money orders preferred, paypal accepted. Please email me at holmburgers(at)yahoo(dot)com if you're interested or would like a shipping quote.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020300.JPG   P1020304.JPG   P1020299.JPG   P1020305.JPG   P1020306.JPG  

P1020307.JPG   P1020308.JPG   P1020309.JPG   P1020351.JPG   P1020319.JPG  

If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM sent on TP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi, what kind of film are the clips for? They don't look like they're for hanging 35mm or 120 to dry. Thanks, Bob.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    The Kodachrome is worthless, it can no longer be processed except as B&W, sorry man.

I would try selling it on eBay, someone might buy it but be sure to mention that it is for collecting as it's not processable in color anymore.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    The clips are extremely rare. They will easily handle up to 8x10 prints. They are unique, in that they leave a very small indentation in the corner of the film. In addition, they are also quite useful to hang at the lower corner of film that is drying.
    "To have a fine idea is nothing special...But to develop the idea well and make something great of it, that is the hardest part--that is art!"
    Antonin Dvorak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The two rolls of Kodachrome, the two rolls of Tech Pan, 1 pack of film clips and the folding camera have been sold.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
    The two rolls of Kodachrome, the two rolls of Tech Pan, 1 pack of film clips and the folding camera have been sold.
    May I ask what the Kodachrome went for? I have 100 rolls lol
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds like it's going to be used for decorative purposes mostly. Part of a package deal so it's hard to say what the rolls went for... but about $5.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
    Sounds like it's going to be used for decorative purposes mostly. Part of a package deal so it's hard to say what the rolls went for... but about $5.
    Sounds like a fair trade

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All that's left is...

NOS Kodak Rubber Squeegee, still in the original packaging. $10.

Polaroid Type55 clearing basket. It holds 6 sheets of 4x5" film and might be useful to the right person. $5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin