Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,724   Online: 750

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

(Alpenhaus Conversion) Polaroid 110b - 4x5 RF camera REDUCED PRICE

Folks
    One more time - much rather sell to a fellow Ape Hugger than take my chances elsewhere.

On offer: a minty Alpenhaus conversion Polaroid 110b. Rodenstock lens (flawless, no marks, blades clean, speeds all fire) and Graflock back. IE takes regular 4x5 film holders.

Comes with a Polaroid ND filter, original instruction book, original leather case PLUS a DVD on adjusting the rangefinder (should you ever have the need - it's set up fine right now).

I'll also toss in 2 Fidelity film holders PLUS two boxes of expired (but always cold stored) B&W film -- Ilford FP4+ and a really interesting film, ERA ASA-100 Chinese film. Both boxes are unopened.

Body is very minty, too -- no scratches, dents, etc. I'd love this camera but need the money and just don't shoot enough sheet film to warrant it right now.

$700 plus shipping costs to you. If you're a Canadian buyer I'll pay for the shipping.

Prefer bank draft/certified check but will take Paypal if it's the difference between selling and not.

Price firm, camera is sweet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 130509_08_CC.JPG   130509_09_CC.JPG   130509_10_CC.JPG   130509_13_CC.JPG   130509_12_CC.JPG  

"Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm told, by this camera's previous owner, that it focuses a bit closer than usual for this model - 2 feet and a few inches as opposed to 3 feet.

If that is helpful to anyone...
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Have sent you email with possible trade, let me know if interested.

Cheers

Garry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    tempting ...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    This item is now sold. Congratulations and thanks to my new pal in Montreal!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin