Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,763   Online: 1053

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Fujifilm X-A1 + Fujinon 27mm f/2.8 Fuji

Purchased this past Tuesday, December 10th, specifically for an assignment. The assignment is now over so off she goes! I purchased the camera as a kit with the 16-50mm zoom lens, but immediately sold the zoom lens back to the store and purchased the 27mm. I was really surprised at how well this camera performed. I used it almost exclusively at night and was very pleased with the autofocus as well as the files at high ISO. It accepts all X-mount lenses. It's very hard to tell this from brand new, save for the tiniest little knick on the edge of the knurled part of the lens barrel. Seriously, it's so tiny you have to look for it to see it. You can barely perceive it in two of the photos. I'm not really sure how it even happened...I myself am baffled. However, it does not at all affect performance. Comes with everything as new and also an additional battery. Selling for $650, which is inclusive of shipping and paypal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _1FJ0935.jpg   _1FJ0940.jpg   _1FJ0941.jpg   _1FJ0942.jpg   _1FJ0945.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You may want to post this on DPUG.org as well

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, but there doesn't seem to be hardly any activity in the classifieds of DPUG. Not sure it would be worth it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Probably goes in the "anything goes" section though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The 'anything goes' section on DPUG is even more dismal than the normal section. Ha!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    New price: $630

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin