Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,734   Posts: 1,515,366   Online: 1045

Shooter
    Instant Films

FS: Upgraded Working Polaroid Big Shot and MagiCubes

I'm selling a Polaroid Big Shot in good working condition. I replaced the original spreader bars in this with the more reliable rollers found in other Polaroid pack film cameras. Also included is an unopened pack of three MagiCubes, new in box (twelve flashes). This is a fixed focus camera with a rangefinder. The rangefinder is accurate, the shutter fires, and the flash fires/syncs. This is a great camera if you're looking to do closeup photography with FP100c or other discontinued pack films. The Polaroid Big Shot was made popular by renowned pop artist Andy Warhol who used it extensively.

Asking $50 + S/H. If this sounds steep to you message me with an offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GearSale-2.jpg   GearSale-1.jpg   GearSale-3.jpg   GearSale-4.jpg   GearSale-5.jpg  

GearSale-6.jpg   GearSale-7.jpg   GearSale-8.jpg   GearSale-9.jpg  
    Last edited by Kylefornia; 12-18-2013 at 03:25 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    PM Sent for purchase

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Sale pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My girlfriend purchased one for me on my birthday. It's an excellent shooter. I immediately bought some FP-3000b and it worked perfectly in the right light. I'm going to buy the FP-100c next and shoot it in broad daylight. I do not like buying the flash bulbs because it essentially doubles the price of shooting.
    Check out my website!

Minolta X-700, Yashica T4. Bronica ETR, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin