Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,934   Online: 878

Shooter
    Instant Films

FS: 2x Nikon SB-25 w/ packaging

I've got two Nikon SB-25's that I bought way back during the early strobist off camera flash movement (2006 or something). These have served me well but I've moved on to other strobes. Both are in good user condition. They're pretty scratched and beat up but they work and they each have a bounce card and diffuser. The battery compartments are free of corrosion. They both come in boxes- granted one is an SB-28 box. One will come with an original user manual. These are great for off camera flash with film or digital. They can also be used in manual mode on almost any camera hotshoe, or TTL with old Nikon film cameras.

I'll even throw in two extra locking feet for each flash as they are a weak point on older speedlights.

Looking to get $60 each or $110 together + S/H from Ohio. If that sounds steep, message me and make me an offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GearSale-45.jpg   GearSale-46.jpg   GearSale-47.jpg   GearSale-48.jpg   GearSale-49.jpg  

GearSale-50.jpg   GearSale-51.jpg   GearSale-53.jpg   GearSale-54.jpg   GearSale-55.jpg  

GearSale-56.jpg   GearSale-57.jpg   GearSale-58.jpg   GearSale-59.jpg   GearSale-60.jpg  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin