Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,466   Online: 737

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

SMC Pentax K 135mm 2.5 Lens With Both Caps - FREE SHIPPING

SMC Pentax K 135mm 2.5 Lens With Both Caps.

Used lens with moderate finish wear, clean snappy blades, smooth focus. No scratches seen on the elements, but there is some tiny marks on outside of front element, normal dust specks inside and some very tiny, almost microscopic dots/spots on the inside of the front element. I don't know if it is a tiny bit of separation or what. I couldn't get it to show on the photos. Filter threads and edge of front of lens is rough and will not take filters. At any rate, I've tested this lens on a Pentax K200 D and it performs beautifully. Sharp & with very smooth bokeh. Sample image was shot at 5.6 with no post processing.

Price is $ 125.00 (includes USPS shipping) Shipping within the USA only.

Paypal only. If you want his item, request an invoice from me thru paypal. Be sure to include, in your request, the email address you use with your paypal account.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 7728.jpg   New Item Pics 7729.jpg   New Item Pics 7730.jpg   New Item Pics 7731.jpg   New Item Pics 7732.jpg  

New Item Pics 7733.jpg   New Item Pics 7734.jpg   mandm56.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin