Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,094   Online: 877

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 400Tmax 4x5 film

I have three boxes of 4x5 400Tmax film (50 sheets per box) unopened and stored frozen since purchased. Expires 05/2015: $75.00 each plus shipping. 3% to APUG. I prefer Paypal; if you want to pay another way please contact me. The fastest way to contact me is through my gmail address: msherck@gmail.com. Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7747.jpg  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Email sent.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One box sold pending payment. Two boxes left!

Mike
    Last edited by mjs; 12-20-2013 at 03:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Instant Films
    PM sent!

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two boxes left! Come on and treat yourself at the end of the year! You've been good boys and girls, you know you deserve it!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All sold on the large format forum. Thanks, everyone!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All sold over on the large format forum. Thanks to everyone and sorry to those who missed out.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin