Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,122   Online: 927

Shooter
    35mm

FS: 4" x 5" Anniversery Speed Graphic

I am selling this 4 x 5" Anniversary Speed Graphic. It has a Graflok back, bellows is almost perfect. The lens/shutter on it is from an ancient Kodak, it covers. Will throw in 2 cut film holders plus a Graphic Film Pack adapter, easily converted for wet plate use. 225 dollars, plus shipping from Illinois and fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g1.JPG   g2.JPG   g3.JPG   g4.JPG  

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Sounds interesting. I take it the rangefinder isn't calibrated to this lens? What is the focal length, lowest f/stop, max shutter speed? How are the speeds on the lens shutter? How are the speeds on the focal plane shutter? Any markings/scratches on the ground glass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    The speeds on the front shutter are limited, 1/25th, 1/50th and 1/100th, plus time and bulb.
    Ground glass is good, lens is around 127 mm fl, f/7.7 The camera has a back focal plane shutter
    also with a whole range of speeds from 1/10 to 1/1000 of a second. Rangefinder has never been tested, a bit cloudy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Can the back be inserted horizontally or vertically, or just horizontally?

Shooter
    35mm
    The back is horizontally oriented.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    What intrigues me about this camera is that most of the SG Anniversary models had a spring back, so you're one of the lucky few who got a graflok. Also, the focal plane shutter on this thing is amazing, like 24 speed options vs 8 on any of the later models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    The camera is sold. ( On another website )

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin