Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,411   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

FS Rodenstock 105mm Linear Warm up polarising filter. Near Mint £70 plus shipping

For sale is my Rodenstock 105mm Linear Warm up polarising filter. The glass and mount is clean. The mount is made out of brass. I believe that these warm up polarising filters were made by Heliopan for Rodenstock. It comes with the Lee case that I used to keep it safe.

The cost of shipping within the UK is £5 first class signed for. Outside of the UK is Airsure (tracked and insured) where available or International Signed for (insured and signed for). The cost to Europe is £10 and outside Europe is £13. Alternatively, you can inspect or pick up from Stanmore, North West London.

You can return the item to me for any reason. Please notify me within 10 days of receipt and return the item in the same condition that it was sent by insured, signed for post.

I have sold many items on APUG and can refer you to positive feedback.

Regards

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _D1A8882.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin