Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,377   Online: 968

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Canon FD S.C. 135 2.5 Lens, and FD 50 1.4 Lens

I decided that having two SLR systems was not too bright, so I'm selling two Canon FD lenses. They're both breech lock mounts, and have no issues w/ the focus, glass, aperture blades, etc. Cosmetics are very good. The FD 135 2.5 is one of the finest lenses I've ever used, period, but it's big and heavy, as you would expect a 135 2.5 lens to be. Comes w/ a Canon front cap and rear cap. It's the later model w/ the built in hood and the filter size is 58mm. It's $60 plus shipping. The FD 50 1.4 is the chrome nose model, also has the 58mm filter size, and it's $35 plus shipping. Comes w/ a Canon front cap, no rear cap. US sales only at this point. If you want them both I'll ship them insured for free. No pics yet, but if you're interested I can put some up later today or email them to you. Here's some shots from the FD 135. I hope it's OK to link to another photo hosting site (photobucket) but if it's not let me know and I'll remove it forth with.

http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/st...%20Lens?sort=3
    Last edited by momus; 01-01-2014 at 11:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    PM sent for 135mm
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    FD 135 lens is sold. FD 50 1.4 still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    All sold. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin